Lessons are a unique opportunity to help you speak better English.
- Having a series of lessons gives structure to achieving your goals.
- Regular attendance and committed focus will give the best results.
- Self-study will compliment your weekly classes.
- Homework is a good way to practice what you have learnt in your lesson.
- Face to Face/Online
- Buy 10 Lessons get 1 free
Individual lessons give full focus to your language needs:
- Focus on speaking and pronunciation.
- Cultural communication
- Highlight strengths and weakness.
- Grammar, reading comprehension, listening skills.
Please feel free to share your language needs, and we can make our lessons more personal.
During a group lesson, there is plenty of opportunity to socially interact.
- Speaking and role playing.
- Interactive games and working together
- Working together towards achieving goals.
- Listening and communication skills
- Be bold and let yourself be heard in English.
- It is fun to share your experiences with other students.
A young mind is very successful at learning languages.
- Children as young as 2 years old can benefit from a language lesson.
- Learn English songs and rhymes.
- Playing games creates joy in the language learning experience.
- Make a good first impressions of learning a language.
- Building confidence early.
- Achieve a long lasting positive relationship with English.